Our Professional Room Renovation Contractors Can Help You Customize Any Room Of Your Charlotte NC Home, Just The Way You Want It
Room Renovations – The rest of your house may be great, but what about that one bedroom or bathroom that’s just too small and cramped? Or the poorly designed cabinet arrangement in the kitchen? Or the basement that still has concrete floors and pipes visible in the walls, making it feel like a cave? At B&E Construction, we can help you with room remodeling and basement renovations to bring those problem areas of your home up to par.
You might be wondering what room renovations are most beneficial. Here are a few ideas:
- Kitchen Renovations – Whether you do it all at once or a little bit at a time, kitchen remodeling is one of the best ways to increase the value of your home overall. A Kitchen Renovation can make it more functional and will make time spent with your family while cooking and eating meals much more enjoyable.
- Bathroom Renovations – Second only to kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling is one of the most beneficial renovation projects when it comes to increasing the value of your home. Not only will a bathroom renovation help you get more out of the available space, but it is also a great opportunity to create a relaxing oasis in your home.
- Bedroom Renovations – Improving your bedrooms can be a great way to make them more relaxing and functional. It can also help you make the space more useful and increase the amount of storage available. You may even want to consider expanding your bedrooms with private decks or balconies.
Add Comfort & Value To Your Home With A Finished Basement Done By Our Professional Basement Remodeling Contractors!
Basement Remodeling – Much like room renovations, basement remodeling has lots of benefits. You can use the opportunity to make the basement feel like a part of the home, instead of a deep, dark cavern that you only enter if you must. Basement renovations can increase the amount of natural light your basement receives through the windows, making it a much lighter and happier place to be. You can also make it brighter with a punch of color on the walls, ceilings, and floors. Stay away from grey and beige in the basement, as those colors only make it look drab. Instead, consider gold, red, orange, or other warm colors to make it feel homier.
There are many things you can use a remodeled basement for, including:
- A living area or family area with a TV and couches.
- A home office with a desk, computer, and bookshelves.
- A child’s playroom with toy boxes and plenty of floor space.
- A gym area, with a treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical, and television or stereo to entertain you while you work out.
- A guest apartment, with a bedroom, bathroom, and living area.
At B&E Construction in Charlotte, North Carolina, we can help you with any room remodeling or basement renovation project your home needs. Give us a call today at 704.365.8133 or fill out our online contact form.